Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Favorites 2014!

Surprisingly this month I barely any favorites. I do think my lack of favorites is partly due to my traveling. Something new I added in this months favorites is fashion favorites. My last two months have all been beauty products, but because I don't have a ton of beauty favorites I decided to show two of my most loved fashion favorites of August as well. I know I'll probably be trying a bunch of new things as fall rolls around, so hopefully next month I'll have more to share with you.


 1. NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray

I actually bought last August and through out the year I haven't used it a ton if I'm to be honest. This month however I decided to give it a try, and try my best to use it. I think this stuff is fantastic. I definitely notice a difference in how long and well my makeup lasts when I use this.
 2. BareTrap Sandals

You can tell by the picture how loved these sandals are. I have worn them almost everyday this month. I honestly think there's been about four days where I haven't worn them. They are super comfortable for walking and just all together the perfect summer sandal.





3. Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in 'Aurora'

This has been my new favorite go to lip gloss this month. I keep it in my purse anytime I'm going anywhere because I know it will touch up great on top of any lip color plus look flawless on it's own.






4. Brandy Melville Layla Hoodie

I'm going start off with the fact that I always take my own photos but I wasn't able to get a picture of this hoodie because I left it at a friend's house so I apologize for that. Basically this is the softest and comfiest light weight hoodie that ever existed. I can't stop wearing this it's an obsession and a problem, but I would definitely recommend this if you're able to get it. It's just super casual to throw on top of any outfit or on it's own with a pair of jeans or leggings, or even shorts.
5. B.Glowing Shimmer Block in 'Just Peachy'

This makes my skin look like I've been touched by an angel. It is completely perfect. It brings so much life to my face. I had no idea a product could do that before this came into my life. I believe this is a UK based brand, but I know Revlon sells a similar product so you could also check that one out.



6. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation

I'm not going to go to in depth into this product because I already did a full review on it (Click Here), but I'll say a couple points about it. I think this is the perfect foundation for me and I'm 100% going to be using it into the school year as my primary foundation. I don't think the way my skin is right now that I will go back to using anything else anytime soon.


7. Maybelline Color Tatto in 'Bad to the Bronze'

Whilst on my trip to Europe I had almost no time to get ready in the morning and I found this saving me the most time. If you're ever in a hurry this is the perfect solution. You just swipe it on your eyelid and you're good to go. It literately takes five seconds and you can't mess it up.





That's all the favorites I have for this month. I don't know how my posting schedule is going to be as I head back to school, but I hope I can get more consistent than what I have right now.

Thank You,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik