Wednesday, August 13, 2014

OOTD: Tourism in Paris August 12th, 2014

This is my outfit of the day in Paris! I'm super excited that I'm on holidays in France right now so I thought I would share an outfit I wore touring around the city. These pictures are actual taken on the Eiffel Tower, one of the many places I visited that day. I wanted an outfit that would be comfy, but still fashionable and practical for the weather. There was a bit of a breeze so I opted for a sweater and light scarf perfect for France and the summer. 


Dress: Bluenotes (almost identical, cheaper version of the Brandy Melville 'Bethan Dress')
I find this dress really easy and super comfortable to wear out and about. It's a great layering piece and a nice bright color for the summer.
Scarf: Bluenotes
I love this scarf because it's incredibly lightweight so you don't feel the need to take it off when it gets to the hot point of the day.
Nail Polish: 'Candy Apple' by Barry M



Cardigan: American Eagle
This is by far my favorite cardigan. It keeps me warm, but I don't feel overheated. I bought it on clearance last year so you probably can't purchase it, but American Eagle will always have something similar.
Purse: Garage
I love this purse for walking around in a big city because of it's size. I can fit everything I need in it, but I'm going to have to worry about hauling around a big bag or getting something stolen easily.
Shoes: Show Warehouse (Brand: Bare Traps)
Before coming to France I wanted to make sure to purchase good walking shoes for all the walking I would be doing. It's hard to find shoes and are cute and comfortable, but these have worked incredible. They have a cushiony bottom that prevent my feet from getting sore even after walking for a nine hour day.


 I hope you found some inspiration from this post. I'll be on holidays another week and a bit, hopefully I'll still be able to make another post or two, but I apologize in advance if I don't.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik