Monday, August 25, 2014

British Beauty Haul!

I was recently in London and picked up a few products from the drugstore so I thought I'd share my thoughts on them with you.
I love nail polishes and lately I’ve been in desperate need of some new colors, so naturally when I was in London I had to pick up these Barry M ones since I’d heard so many great things about them. I bought five different colors in two different formulas, the classic and the gelly shine, that will hopefully subdue my nail polish craving. I’ve tried both the aqua and pink and I absolutely love them so I’m excited to try the others.




On the way to London my powder broke in my suitcase, meaning I needed to purchase a new one. I thought the packaging on this looked very sleek and the color matched perfectly on my hand so I thought I’d go ahead and try it. It’s defiantly worth it to get your hands on this. It keeps me matte all day, even in the hot sun. The price was super affordable also giving an added bonus.



I’ve tried both of these lips glosses already so they are all set for a full review. They are stunning. I wish I would’ve picked up more because I adore everything about them. They have a very sweet strawberry scent that while not overpowering  I personally love. They’re super pigmented and look great worn alone or over a lipstick. I bought the colors 'Aurora' and 'Just Peachy' which are both quite natural colors perfect for what I wear on a regular basis.


I wish I could say good things about these, but they're just terrible. When I swatched them on my hand they looked fantastic, super pigmented, matte, and long lasting. They do not apply evenly to the lips, they crack and just look terrible. Don't waste your money on these, there's no other way to say it.





The last product I purchased was this shimmer block from the brand B. I've been wearing this daily for the past two weeks and it makes my cheeks look so flawless and effortless. I apply a cream blush to my cheeks and then dust this over top, which just creates this beautiful glowing finish to the skin and highlights in just the right areas. If you come across this definitely pick it up, you won't regret it.




That's everything I picked up. I hope you learned something from these reviews and found them helpful!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik