Thursday, September 4, 2014

New Beauty Buys #1

I picked up a couple new items from the drugstore yesterday and thought I'd share them you. I think this a great way to share new products without saving them up for a haul. I wore both of these briefly today, but not quite enough to give a full review.

Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color in 'Blissful Berry'

I wanted a deeper lip color going into the fall so I decided to pick up this one. I really like this color because it's not too purple, which I don't think looks too great on me. It's the perfect combination between purple and magenta, and a great pop of color in the fall. This retails for between 5 and 6 dollars, which I think is reasonably affordable for a lipstick.







Rimmel Scandeleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 'Nude'

I've been wanting to purchase a nude eyeliner for awhile. Every time I go to the drugstore I either forget to pick one up, or I can't find one. I'm excited to try this out and see if I can replace black eyeliner in my waterline for this nude liner.





Hopefully you enjoyed this post. I'm going to make this a new series so I'm able to share my new buys.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik