Saturday, September 6, 2014

Clean & Clear Advantage 3 in 1 Cleanser

I wanted to share with you my thoughts on a product I picked up recently. I normally wouldn't do a review on a face wash, except this is so fantastic I had to share it with you. Recently my face has been breaking out like crazy, it's gone ballistic. I needed to try a new face wash because what I had was doing nothing to help. This has 5% benzyl peroxide which I was hoping would help my face clean up. I've noticed a difference within the first use. Now I'm not saying this is a miracle product, it's not, but it has made a difference in my face and it continues to do so. My face feels so clean and it doesn't dry it out which I've found most face washes with acne fighting properties do. I hate the fact that several people think that in order to get a well working product you have to pay the price. In some cases this is true, but something such as this can work just as well. I believe this was around eight dollars which is a great deal. If you're looking for a good acne fighting face wash this is definitly one to check out.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik