Thursday, September 18, 2014

Favorite Fall Nail Colors!

Fall's coming up in a matter of days and I for one am getting super excited. The leaves are changing and the evenings are getting darker and colder making my nights oh so cozy while I cuddle up in blankets with my favorite candles burning. That aside I wanted to share my favorite fall nail colors with you. If I'm to be honest I'm really lazy when it comes to my nails, but when I'm wearing nail polish it's one of my favorite beauty products. I've got six colors in total that I hope will give you some Autumn inspiration.


‘Crushed Berries’ by Covergirl
I spoke a little bit about this in my Color of the Season post, but this is definitely high up on my favorite fall nail polish list. You can’t go wrong with a berry color in the fall it’s a must. It’s one of those polishes that when it chips you want to reapply it instead of starting fresh with a new color.





‘After School Boy Blazer’ by Essie
Who doesn’t love navy in the fall? Navy is such a classic fall color and the opaqueness of this one is phenomenal.








‘Grey’ by BarryM
Okay I know what your first thought is, that is the most boring name I’ve ever heard. You’re right. That is the most boring name for the most fantastic color. Okay so maybe it is just grey, not to fantastic, but Fall needs neutrals, and this here is my favorite neutral.




‘Am I Making Myself Claire?’ by Nicole by OPI
I love the subtleness of this color. It’s a great color when you don’t want your nails to scream “I HAVE NAIL POLISH ON ME”. You never have to worry about it looking off with that outfit you’ve been wanting to wear that just does not work with your bold nail polish color.



 
‘Forever Yummy’ by Essie
I wouldn’t always categorize red as a Fall color, but red is such a classic nail color you have to include one every season. This one I find is best for fall because it’s a slightly darker cranberry type red.





‘Impulsive’ by Revlon
This may be a more classic all year round color, but I personally find myself using it most in the Fall. I don’t know what it is about this color that makes me think of Fall but it always seems to.






That's all for my current fall nail polish obsessions. I'm sure I'll find more later in the season and I'll be sure to update you on those!

Thanks

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik