Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Favorite Drugstore Summer Lip Products!

In the summer I can't live without my lip products. More so than anytime of the year, I feel the need to put something on my lips and I'm always on the lookout for new lip products. Since I have this obsession I thought I would share my favorite products with you. Hopefully you get some help out of this post!                                



1.  Revlon Lip Gloss "Kiss Me Coral" #225

My first favorite is this super pretty coral lip gloss from Revlon. This gloss has a slight glitter which makes it unique enough to wear on it's own. It's not super pigmented, but there is definitely a fair amount of pigment for a gloss. I can put this gloss over anything to give a darker or more wintery lipstick a new summer look and that's probably my favorite thing about this.



 2. Maybelline Lipstick "Fifth Ave. Fuchsia" #160

I mentioned this lipstick in my June Favorites (http://thesleepingb.blogspot.ca/2014/06/june-favorites-2014.html) so I don't have too much more to say about it. It really is just a perfect pop of color for the summer. I've been wearing this with a very minimal eye look one or two times a week at least and loving it.




 3. Nivea Lip Butter "Vanilla & Macadamia"

This is one of my all time favorite lip care products. I use it daily all year round, but this specific scent is so tropical and screams summer. If you haven't tried Nivea's lip butters you need to try them. They are the most moisturizing things and they leave your lips feeling like heaven.



 4. Revlon Lipstick "Temptress"#680

This color is my 'your lips but better' color. It's slightly pinker than my natural lips and I already have naturally quite pink lips. It's a rosy pink that really just brings life to my face. I love the way this makes my lips look, especially in the spring and summer.





5. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lipstain "Sweetheart" #25

I've had this product for over a year and it's still one of my favorites. This really does last. I can put this on eat dinner and be confident its still on my lips. Another plus about this is the scent it's got a really nice minty scent, and like most mint products, gives that nice tingle to your lips. This product is also super moisturizing and doesn't dry out my lips at all.
                                          
  6. Revlon Lip Butter "Wild Watermelon" #63

This is what /i would consider my summer red. I'm generally not one for red lips, but because this is more of a coral red I am totally fine to wear it. This a little more sheer than a lipstick so it's just really nice for a flush of color on any given day.



7. Blistex Chapstick With SPF 15

There's not really to much to say about this besides except it keeps my lips from getting chapped and protects against the sun. This is just my favorite chapstick and probably always will be





8. Maybelline Baby Lips "Peach Kiss" #30

This picture makes this product appear more brown than it actually is, but this is just a nice sheer wash of nude color. I love to use this for a base for glosses especially my Revlon "Kiss Me Coral" gloss. This also has SPF 15 so again perfect when you're out in the sun.




9. L'oreal Paris "Pink Resistance" #183

I believe this is some sort of a liquid lipstick. It drys non transferable with a really pretty natural pink color. This s also a great layering product I can put this over lipsticks for a cool look but it has a color of itself on it's own. One thing to mention is the scent. It has a kind of strange scent I can't really describe. I personally really like the scent, but I can see a lot of people being bothered by it.




That's all the products I have to share with you. Please follow if you enjoyed this post and and want to see more!

Thanks,
K




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik