Thursday, July 17, 2014

Favorite Summer Fragrances!


Today I thought it'd be helpful to share my favorite summer fragrances with you. In the summer I prefer not to wear a heavy perfume, it just doesn't feel right to me, but I can't go without body spray. I'm addicted to Bath and Body Works body sprays, but I've found others I really like to. I'm sharing three with you because quite honestly I could share ten but then I don't absolutely love all ten. I'd be telling you about products I wouldn't miss when they're empty. These three I definitely would/will miss and I think everyone should hear about them.


My first fragrance is Beautiful Day by, you guessed it, Bath and Body Works. As far as my taste goes I would say I lean towards fruitier scents which would make sense considering the top notes include apple and pear. I just find this to be a very fresh refreshing scent that makes you smell clean. This is one of those scents you're able to wear all year round but it definitely suits towards spring and summer. I have this scent in the lotion and I also had the body wash last year, so needless to say it's a staple scent for me.
Top Notes: Sun-Kissed Apple, Dewy Pear,
                  Sparkling Cassis
Mid Notes: Wild Daisies, Lily of the Valley,
                   Fresh Pink Peony
Dry Notes: White Peach, Blonde Woods



 
Number two is White Mango Chill from Bath and Body Works. I purchased this in the mini bottle thinking I never use up the big ones might as well just go for this. Big mistake. This is a very beachy scent, so I limit myself to wearing this in the height of summer or on vacation. One good thing about the mini size is that it is super handy to take on vacation. I brought this to both my trip to Mexico and my trip to California. On both these trips this spray was great a light in the sweaty heat, which made me love it just that much more. Again it's definitely a fruity scent but it's got a mix of floral and light musk to balance
it.                                                                                   Top Notes: Fresh Red Raspberry, Blackberry,
                                                                                                        Tangerine, Strawberry, Water Lily,
                                                                                                         Blue Freesia, Frozen Melon
                                                                                      Mid Notes: White Mango, Jasmine, Muguet,
                                                                                                         Orange Blossom, Solar Floral
                                                                                     Low Notes: Blue Sugar Cane, Musk, Vanilla
                                                                                                         Bean, Creamy Sandalwood,
                                                                                                         Teakwood


 My final fragrance Motorcycle Belle, which is actually from Garage. If you're not familiar with Garage it is a clothing store, but I guess at some point they had a fragrance there. I actually received this as a gift from a friend, and I'm really glad I got it. I tried searching for some sort of a description of the scent but I couldn't find anything so I will try to explain it the best I can. It has a very sweet scent, knowing me there's probably some kind of fruit in it if I like it, but it smells very sugary. I also definitely smell rose in it, so to sum it up best I can it's a sugary, floral, girly scent that really has it's place maintained in spring and summer. Like the first fragrance I mentioned this is also a great clean scent that doesn't smell like perfume. It's almost as if you have adsorbed all the sweet scents from the fresh air around you. Now I honestly have no idea if you can get this still, but I do know they don't sell any fragrances on their website so you would have to go into a store to find it.


I really hope you found this post helpful and please don't be shy to leave a comment down below! Also as a note if you were wondering my nail polish is Yummy by Zoya. I hope you have a fantastic day!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik