Sunday, July 13, 2014

OOTD: Shopping Day July 13th, 2014

Today I'm sharing with you a sweet simple outfit you can wear on a hot day in summer. It was 36 degrees Celsius today (96.8 degrees Fahrenheit), what I would consider very hot for Canada. This is a typical outfit I would wear so that I don't feel sweaty or uncomfortable if I'm going to be outside a good portion of the day, or even inside.



 Necklace: Forever 21


Crop Top: Garage


Shorts: Winners (Brand: Angie)


Nail Polish: Mint Candy Apple by Essie


Purse: Call It Spring


 Shoes: Payless (Brand: Montego Bay Club)






Unfortunately everything from this outfit was purchased at least a couple months ago so I was unable to leave links to each item, but I hope this gives you inspiration. These are fairly simple pieces that you will be able to find at all these stores. While out shopping today I actually saw both the shorts and top in store, so even though they're not online you will still be able to purchase them.
If you liked this post check out the rest of my blog and I'd love to see any comments anyone might have.

                                                         Thanks,
                                                         K

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik