Tuesday, May 5, 2015

April Favorites 2015

I haven't done a favorites post in what seems like forever I think the last one I did was at Christmas time so I thought it was definitely time to share what I've been loving.


L'Oreal Pop Balm in 518 "Tender Mauve"

Starting off with what I believe to be my favorite of the favorites is this perfect spring lipstick. I have not found a color or a formula I like so much in a long time. This lipstick gives off the perfect amount of hydration to the lips without sacrificing pigmentation to the lipstick. This rosey toned pink is one of those shades that I know will make my face look better no matter what. I'm definitely going to have to try out more colors from this range. If you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments!






Body Shop Body Butter in "Peach"

I bought this body butter last year at the end of the summer when I was moving on from fruity scents, but getting back in to spring I've rediscovered it and absolutely love the scent along with the perfectly classic formulation of the Body Shop's body butters.





NYX Blush in "Pinched"

This is the first NYX blush I've tried and I have to say I'm impressed. This blush gives the perfect flush of color and shimmer allowing me to skip the 'highlighting my cheeks' step of my makeup when I don't have that extra minute.






Marc Anthony Coconut Hair Oil

I've never really liked the idea of hair oil just because my roots are already so oily. Recently though my ends have been so dead and I needed something to help repair and replenish them so I saw this at the drugstore and picked it up. This really just hydrates you're hair and helps with flyaways without making your hair a greasy oily mess. A definite must try in my books!











Body Shop Hand Cream in "Strawberry"

The Body Shop really knows how to do moisturizing. In Canada for the most part we're still enduring some winter like weather and I've been getting dry skin that needs help asap everyday. This has been a life saver for my hands, and it's 'fresh field of strawberries' scent doesn't hurt either.










Clean & Clear Night Relaxing Wipes

This is my new favorite way to remove my makeup. For the most part this takes off all my makeup no fuss about it and leaves me with soft unirritated skin that I'm really thankful for.







Revlon Lash Potion Mascara in "Brownish Black"

I got this mascara about a year ago and I absolutely hated it. I don't know what made me pull it back out to try, but I'm really glad I did. This gives the most perfect natural fluttery lashes that are just so timeless for a fresh faced spring or summer makeup look. I've been loving wearing a more glowing and natural makeup look this time of year and this is the cherry on top for me.









I hope you enjoyed reading about some of my favorites, if you have any favorite products you've been loving please let me know down below because I'm always open to trying new things.

Thank You,

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik