Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January Favorites 2015!

Well it's been a fair while since I wrote a post, my uploading schedule didn't quite go so well. That aside though I thought I'd share what I've been loving this past month because it's one of my favorite posts to write. January being the month after Christmas allows me to have a lot of new products to try so I thought it'd be nice to share them with you.

1. The Body Shop 'All in One BB Cream' in the shade '03'

I've never been a huge fan of BB Creams because I feel I just need more coverage than they're able to provide. This one however is fantastic, it comes out white and matches your skin tone as you blend it in. That being said there are four different shades and they definitely suit lighter skin tones, I wear the darkest and I am no where near a dark skin tone. Besides not being suitable for everyone this is a great product with  great coverage and a beautiful flawless finish.


2. Bath and Body Works' 'Winter Candy Apple 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream'

This is a long time favorite I come back to ever year. This is a limited edition Christmas scent that is brought out only for the months of November and December. What I love about this is that the scent is not strictly Christmas it's completely okay to wear this scent after Christmas. The scent is an amazing sweet sugary scent without being over powering. The reason this is in my favorites though is not because of the scent, it's because of the product it's self. I went on holidays to Hawaii for Christmas making my skin slightly dry and peeling afterwards. This is fantastic because it moisturizes and stays moisturized for hours. I can apply this in the morning and my skin still feels moisturized when I come home from school.



3. First Aid Beauty 'Ultra Repair Cream'

Now I'm sure this is not an unknown product to any of you. It's a highly raved about product and there's a great reason for that. This is the best and most hydrating moisturizer and it doesn't leave my skin greasy or oily at all. I love how big the tub it comes in is because I feel I'm really getting my money's worth. Again while on my way to Hawaii the plane did terrible things to my skin, it was super dry and patchy, and my moisturizer wasn't cutting it. I picked this up at Sephora while I was there and I'm so glad I did.

4. Zoya's 'Madeline'

I've been obsessed with this polish this past month. It is the perfect medium between a nude and pink and  mauve. It's one of those colors you just know you have to have the moment you see it. It's definitely a color I can wear all year round and be super happy with.





5. The Body Shop Eyeliner in 'Black'

I got this in my Body Shop advent calender and I've been using everyday since. It's just a great classic pigmented black kohl liner perfect for my waterline. It also has a smudging tool on the other side if you like to smoke out your liner.




6. Quo Blending Sponge

Now I've never tried the beauty blender but other reviews I've read on this say it's a complete dupe. This sponge is amazing for blending my concealer. I personally don't like it for blending foundation I feel I get a nicer coverage with my Real Techniques Brush, but for concealer I seriously don't know how I lived without it before.


7. Lancome 'Hypnose Star' Mascara

Holy moly what did my lashes do without this product. It is seriously the best mascara. I have tried many many mascaras and nothing will come close to this one. I makes my lashes long and volumized without making them clumpy or spidery. Really all I can say is go try this out you will not be disappointed in the slightest.





That's all my January favorites.I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I have a Sephora haul coming soon so watch out for that. If you guys have any favorites for this month or any post requests please leave them down below.

Thank You,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik