Sunday, January 11, 2015

Top 14 Beauty Products of 2014!

Besides the fact that I'm almost two weeks late, I'm so excited to share my favorites of 2014! I have been MIA on this blog for about the past three months, but hopefully this year I will be able to keep a more constant schedule. I'm starting off slow and realistically so that I'm able to keep up. Expect a new post every other Sunday. With that being said I'm going to talk about my beauty favorites.

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation
(For my full review on this product click here)

I've used this foundation for about six months now and I still love it as much as I did in the beginning. For girls who want a medium to full coverage but a very natural one that allows your skin to breathe I'd definitely recommend this to you.



Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

This brush goes hand in hand with the foundation. It allows everything to blend smoothly and seamlessly. I don't think I'll ever be able to find a brush that works as well as this one and with a $8 price tag you just can't get better.







 Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

This concealer has been a favorite of mine for years, but it still has to be included. I have horrific under eye circles and I've tried many products, but the only thing that works to conceal them is this beautiful masterpiece right here. It stays on all day, doesn't crease, and applies evenly. I'll never be able to say enough good things about this except go try it out!


Clean and Clear Morning Burst Gel Moisterizer



I only included one skincare item, but I found it essential to do so. If you're looking for a lightweight moisturizer for under your makeup check this one out. I've found it's the best source of moisture under my makeup that doesn't feel greasy. It keeps moisture all day, but it never leaves me feeling overpowered by moisturizer.








L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray

Best hairspray out there. This stuff is seriously amazing. You don't get that crunchy feeling of hairspray when you use this. It's super light weight allowing your hair to breathe. It holds my curls in all day even with the fact that you can't feel in in your hair. I'd heard other people talk about this product before and didn't think there actually was a hairspray without and crunchy feeling but this is it. Definitely check this one out if you haven't already.






Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

I have three different colors in this blush and I've used them equally throughout the year so I didn't find it fair to narrow it down to one. The first color is Peach Satin, which is the one pictured, this is a stunning pinky coral, I've found this one looks best on tan skin, so it was definitely most loved in the summer and on holidays. Pink Frosting is also a gorgeous color, an everyday pink that I will never get enough of. And the last color Plum Wine which I actually picked up towards the end of the year is a beautiful plummy purple best suited in the fall and winter. These are best applied with a brush and give the best long lasting glowing color to your cheeks.


B. Glowing Shimmer Block in Just Peachy

I got this in August and I kid you not have worn it everyday. It such a gorgeous highlight. When the colors are mixed together it gives a golden glow. I use this over top of my blush and up to my cheek bones just to help the light catch the high point of my face.



Revlon Lipstick in Temptress

This is my favorite everyday pink of all times. As you can see from the picture it is very well loved. For me it's the perfect my lips but better color. It's just a nice rose pink lip that I don't think you can get better than.





Covergirl Glossbalm in Jam Twist

Somehow I managed to narrow it down to two lip colors so this is my second one. I love this one for the fall and winter cause it's a really natural way to wear a berry lip. You can sheer this product out so nicely that it just gives a flush when you don't want that huge statement for everyday wear.



Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Eyliner

I love the formulation if this eyeliner. It really is waterproof and will stay all day whether I'm swimming in a pool or bawling my eyes out it manages to stay on all day. It has an incredibly thin felt tip which allows for a very precise application.






Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

There are so many people that rave about this and for a good reason. It keeps my eyeshadow on all day without fear of creasing. Definitively a product I'll be repurchasing in the near future.






Milani Brow Fix Kit

If you're not willing to spend big bucks for high end brow products this is a great one. I think only paid maybe $5 for this and it's fantastic. I believe it come in 3 or 4 shades and I love the one I use which is in medium brown. I love how it comes a brush and how natural it allows your brows to look.



Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze

I've had this for two years and never really discovered how much I love it until about eight months ago when I started applying it with a brush. These are freaking amazing. I'd definitely suggest using a brush to apply because it gives a much more even and flawless look than applying it with your finger.


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Apologies for not being able to get the whole thing in a picture. With that aside this is my favorite palette I've ever tried. Super creamy shadows with great pigmentation. It has gorgeous neutrals as well as some pops of color with the pink, purple, and maroon. I could go on forever so if you'd like me to do a full review on the palette just let me know in the comments.



That's it for my 2014 favorites. It was nearly impossible to narrow it down to 14 products but I think I did a fairly well job of it. Thank you to anyone who read any of my blog posts in the past year, I truly appreciate it. If any of you reading this posted a 2014 favorites I'd love to see it so link in the comments!

Thank you so much for an amazing year and an amazing year to come!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik