Saturday, June 28, 2014

June Favorites 2014


Another month has gone by and so I have discovered some more products to love.  I've got seven products to share with you today, and I hope you find my reviews helpful to you.


 
 1. The Body Shop Body Butter in Mango

I had received a body shop body butter years ago as a gift and remembered loving it, so as I came across a sale at the body shop in the mall I had to go in to check it out. I ended up purchasing a few body butters, this mango one being my current favorite. I use this mostly for moisturizing my legs and I absolutely adore it. I apply it morning and night, never having to worry about my legs getting dry in the hot sun.
2. Maybelline Lipstick in 160 Fifth Ave. Fuchsia

During the school year I would consider myself cautious of bright lips, but when the summer hits it's all I want to wear. I picked this up at the beginning of the month and have been wearing it constantly. The lipstick has a great formula, it slides on super creamy and lasts for a respectful amount of time. The color is highly pigmented and super gorgeous. If you're on the lookout for the perfect fuchsia, definitely check this one out.

                                                               
3. Milani Brow Fix in 02 Medium

For the most part I've been sticking to a minimal eye look this month, but one thing I find very important to have is clean looking eyebrows. I've been loving this particular kit because it comes with two shades to fill in your brows and a highlight. I use the lighter brown to fill in any sparse areas and darker color to define the arch of my brow. Sticking to that minimal look I love to use the highlight in the inner corner of my eye just to help me look more awake.

4. Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift

Now obviously as a teenager you may not think this is a typical product to use seeing that my skin is still youthful, but that's definitely not the case. I have big bags under my eyes as well as dry under eyes and eyelids. I use this under and around my eyes to moisturize  them and leave them feeling tighter so that I can't physically feel the bags. I'm not sure if this is still sold, but I know Clinique will at least sell a similar product that I would recommend checking out.                                                             
         
     5. Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Split-End Bandage

I've been attempting to grow my hair out longer for quite some time now, which for me means not getting it trimmed. That being said I have some pretty nasty split-ends. I apply this after I shower to the ends of my damp hair to help with that problem. This product is a miracle worker. My hair is so dramatically different when I forget to put this on. This does as it says and makes the split ends erase and am really grateful for it.

6. Vichy Tri-Activ Mask

This is a 3 in 1 product that can be used as a cleanser, a scrub, or a mask. It has salicylic acid so it helps fight acne while leaving your face incredibly soft. I personally like to apply this as a mask right before I hop in the shower, I just leave it on while I wash my hair and body and then rinse it off right before I hop out. It feels amazing on the skin and with the steam of the shower it doesn't dry my skin out.


7. Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Daily Moisturizer

Lately my skin has become quite dry, which I found really odd since I've always had significantly oily skin. I think it's a combination of the amount of acne products I've been using and the sunny weather, but never the less I've had to find a moisturizer to use. I've been enjoying this one the past month it hydrates my skin without leaving those still oily parts of my face even more greasy. Plus I've found it helpful to use both at night and under my makeup.



That's it for my June Favorites! Please make sure to follow if your liked this post since I will have many more posts coming up.

-K







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik