Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Fall Makeup Must-Haves: Drugstore Edition!


With the beginning of autumn officially starting next week I thought I'd share my favorite makeup products from the drugstore I will undoubtedly be wearing the entire season.


NYX Love in Paris: Pardon My French ($12.99)
I was obsessed with this palate all season last year and I know the same will be true this year. The copper toned shadows in this palate are perfect to incorporate fall colors into your makeup look without going to over the top. This palate is perfect for anyone who wants to experiment with some autumn hues without looking too bold.
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush: Plum Wine ($7.99)
 As the weather gets a little cooler I love to wear a darker blush on my cheeks. This beautiful plum color gives the illusion of frost bitten cheeks which I absolutely love. This is probably my all time favorite blush formula so I definitely recommend checking this one out.

 
Milani Color Statement Lipstick: Matte Confident & Black Cherry ($5.99)
Milani has, in my opinion, the best lipstick formula at the drugstore. These lipsticks are insanely pigmented and my perfect fall colors. I love the deep berry tone of 'Black Cherry' it's the perfect vampy lip for the fall time. 'Matte Confident' is my ideal matte red lipstick that transitions throughout the whole year, but I find myself using it the most in autumn.
 Maybelline Color Tattoo Crayon: Bronze Truffle($6.99)
I have an entire post dedicated to this product which I'll link here. This product has proved especially perfect during the back to school season. When I have to get to school early in the morning the last thing I have time to do is put on eyeshadow, but this product is so easy that it takes me less than 10 seconds so I can get to school on time.
Essence Make Me Brow: Browny Brows($2.99)
The last product I'm mentioning in this post is the ultimate dupe for Benefit's 'Gimme Brow' with a $27 price difference I'd 100% recommend trying out this steal before splurging on the Benefit one. This is so simple to sweep through my eyebrows to get rid of any sparse areas without making my eyebrows look too over done.

I hope you found some new products to try out! Let me know in the comments if there's any posts you want me to do. Should my next post be a Fall Lookbook?

Thank You,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik